North Adams, Massachusetts

This is a terrible company, with incompetent and lazy employees.I had issues with my Windy Nation solar system from day one, and every time I called or emailed, I got the same response, "there is nothing we can do about it."

When my inverter began to shoot sparks, I was done with this dangerous and shoddy company and their terrible track record.

Solar is a competitive business and Windy Nation is the very worst you can imagine. When I was finally able to get the company to replace some of the faulty and dangerous parts, they tried their very best to blame me for a sparking inverter and then the dimwitted customer service *** would only say they were doing me some great favor by replacing some body designed piece of garbage with another.

If you buy anything from this company you are wasting money.

There are much better companies to deal with for solar, Windy Nation is by far the worst.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Windy Nation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windy Nation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Windy Nation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Windy Nation?

Comments

Somerset, New Jersey, United States #1235402

We do our best to diagnose each issue. Inverter performance is dependent on the application and the various other components required to operate efficiently. This particular customer had cables way undersized for a 1500W application and then decides to blame the company for the oversight.

Windy Nation replaced the equipment, yet the customer feels it necessary to slander Windy Nation?