1.7
Turnaround Time

Ordered a 100w panel, this company sells their factory blemish for @ $100 as they should be, @ 1$ a watt, brand new that is!However the panel came in looking brand new, and only produced 10v oc.

They claim to test every panel too.

Made in india, you would think these panels would have a great quality about them.. dont be fooled. Super shoddy material workmanship, id bet made in mexico or china.

Seriously that bad. Some cells arent even aligned at the solder points, the diode box is FULLY gunked up in hot glue, like a lot! And the solder job ibside the box, well my 7 yr old does way better a job soldering his rc cars stuff! Complete trash!

Had a reply as soon as i had a problem and they offered new diodes or an exchange..... Umm....Still waiting for a reply to my email about the exchange process.

Shipping was fast but now im going through a very lengthy return process. As they still accept returns on factory blemish items too.

Im hoping for one better made.

Well shall see.I give em 2 stars just bc of the fast original shipping.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Windy Nation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windy Nation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Windy Nation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Windy Nation?

Comments