I am looking into solar panels and was looking online and came across windy nation and saw they have really good prices and claims.So I decided to dig a lil deeper their website says if your in the area come by and see us at our store so I decided to.

I live in ventura so no big deal to swing by guess what their store has no store front its a building with all the windows covered looks like a run down shut down business. I was very disappointed I thought I was going to a nice store and was going to walk out with a new solar panel kit. Every time I call windy nation I get a recording stating they will get back to me within 48 hours sounds to me like a shady lil side business.

So I decided to email them they got back to me 2 days later saying to let them know what time I wanted to come by so they can make sure someone will be there at the warehouse wait a second I thought this was a store front.anyways just thought I'd share my experience dealing with windy nation so far.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Windy Nation. The most disappointing about store location from Windy Nation was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windy Nation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Windy Nation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Windy Nation?

Comments