2.2
Turnaround Time

I purchased a 1500 watt inverter from Windy Nation.So far it is functional but when I installed my own remote switch using their diagrams, it did not work.

I sent the inverter back for warranty service at my cost and after three weeks they found nothing wrong. The replaced my unit with a new one (so they say) that came in an old beat-up box. The "new" inverter also did not work with the remote switch either. I called and emailed customer service and after two days (they do not answer their phone) was able to talk with their technician who was very rude and would not even discuss the remote switch wiring.

Story shortened; after many many emails, hours of my time, and sending pictures proving that their wiring diagram was wrong, they finally admitted the error but are still ANGRY WITH ME for having cost them so much time.

They are one of the poorest businesses I have ever dealt with.I urge you to shop elsewhere.

Review about: Windy Nation Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Windy Nation?

Comments